Thursday 26 July 2007

And after episode one...

Definitely worth it. I can't see how this is just a male white thing. It is thought provoking and compelling. I'm going to find it difficult to resist the temptation to stay up to the small hours to watch episodes. I'm already planning which friends are going to be lent the box set. I don't understand how TV in this country puts out rubbish like Big Brother and Two Pints of Lager but not this.

Had a great time at the park today playing with NPG. Loads of other kids wanted to join in too - lots of parents and carers were there which was a good thing - the catcher had to catch and tickle the others - that's right - they all escaped me. It's right to be cautious about such stuff but sad nevertheless. NPG's sheer enjoyment of it was fantastic. He's still not as fast as he would like to be at running but he is getting faster and runs far more confidently now (and less like a girl!).

No comments: